Re: [tycho-user] Problem with surefire tests & exploded bundle

Hello,

Yes, I've banged my head against walls all day.

I even tried to provide my custom /bin/chmod to track chmod call
errors, but without success. Seems like it's not called.

The problem is not with the clean, analyze, compile or install (with
skiptTests set to true) phases.
My updatesite is correctly set.

But whenever I invoke the tycho surefire integration-tests, I fail
with this error.

I've switched to Tycho 0.18 and am still seeing this behaviour.

I WISH I COULD have more information on what precise file makes chmod to fail.
Alas, I've only the "1" exit code :-(

Finally, I've succesfully installed a new version of the plugin via
the created update site archive, and I can tell that manual tests went
OK.

So the problem really is when I wan to start the Integration Tests ...

It's possible to play with the project by cloning it:

git clone https://github.com/laurentpetit/ccw
cd ccw
mvn clean install

Please, help !