[tycho-user] CVS Reproducible Version Qualifiers

After a search of this list and forms, I have been unable to find any existing implementation of SourceReferencesProvider for CVS.

Does any one know if an (open source) implementation exists?

If an implementation does not exist, my thought is that the only way to find the most recent commit is to read the entire tree (traverse every folder and read the CVS/entries file).  Could someone with a little more experience comment on this....

Lastly, for the implementation, I was going to use org.eclipse.team.cvs.core; however, all packages are marked as .internal.*.  Would there be preference towards something like TortoiseCVS instead? Is there a performance or other reason why one would be preferred over the other?

JD

Back to the top