[tycho-user] Issue building fragments included in another maven module

Hi,

I'm currently trying to build with Tycho 0.17.0 some fragments.
With the following structure, it doesn't work:
parentModule
| - pom.xml
| - folder1
     | - pom.xml
     | - myHostPlugin
           | - pom.xml
| - folder2
     | - pom.xml
     | - myFragment
           | - pom.xml

I end up with this kind of error:
[ERROR] Cannot resolve project dependencies:
[ERROR]   Software being installed: myFragment 6.0.0.qualifier
[ERROR]   Missing requirement: myHostPlugin 6.0.0.qualifier requires 'bundle org.eclipse.ui.ide 0.0.0' but it could not be found
[ERROR]   Cannot satisfy dependency: myFragment  6.0.0.qualifier depends on: bundle myHostPlugin  6.0.0
[ERROR]

With the following structure it works (and slightly adapt the pom to have the correct parent):
parentModule
| - pom.xml
| - folder1
     | - pom.xml
     | - myHostPlugin
           | - pom.xml
     | - myFragment
           | - pom.xml

I really want to keept the first structure.
Did I misconfigure something? Did I hit a limitation of Tycho? Does fragment require to be in the same parent module?

regards,

--

Aurelien Pupier
R&D Engineer, BOS Studio Development Leader

BonitaSoft - Open your processes
email : aurelien.pupier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message and any attachment (the "message") is intended solely for the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message by mistake, please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Any use not in accordance with its purpose, any out-spread or disclosure, either as a whole or partially, is prohibited except with formal approval. Internet cannot guarantee the integrity of this message, therefore BonitaSoft will not be liable for the message if modified.

Back to the top