[tycho-user] Launcher disappeared

I've been using Tycho 0.13.0 happily for quite some time. Just a couple of weeks ago I built a release of my product using the 'eclipse-repository' packaging and director. But now, when I do a build, my product is missing it's launchers.

I've got includeLaunchers="true" in my product description. I've listed the org.eclipse.equinox.executable feature as a dependency. I've looked through the -V debug output when the director does the install. I don't see anything that indicates there was a problem.

Does anyone have a suggestion for how I can get some visibility into what's gone wrong?

--
--Rhett

Back to the top