Re: [tycho-user] p2-artifacts.properties & p2-local-metadata.properties

Oh, i am sorry we're talking past each other.

I am fully aware about those two external dependencies as you have stated out correct he is using them in his project.
And when i said

"How and when are those two files generated?"

and

"Can someone provide me more information or point me into the right direction where i can find more information about those two files?"

i was talking about p2-artifacts.properties & p2-local-metadata.properties

Back to the top