Re: [tycho-user] JUnit test fails with java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver on Tycho environment

Thanks for the reply. I actually posted that questions in StackOverFlow. I tried the proposed solutions but they didn't work fo rme.

Best,
Roza

From: "Oberlies, Tobias" <tobias.oberlies@xxxxxxx>
To: Tycho user list <tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 5:39 AM
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] JUnit test fails with java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver on Tycho environment

From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roza Ghamari
Sent: Dienstag, 23. April 2013 01:26
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx

I have a very strange situation. I have a set of eclipse plugin projects which I am using tycho and maven for building them. I used JDBC driver in one of the projects and I have a test plugin to test this project. Since the com.mysql.jdbc plugin was not available in the eclipse p2 repository ( and we don't have our own p2), I imported the jdbc plugin and created an OSGi plugin and add the dependency to my local plugin.
I have multiple eclipse workspaces sat up. Only in the very first workspace that created the test and jdbc plugin, junit tests are working when I run them using eclipse run as -> Junit test command. When others or even me checkout the source codes and try to run the test in different workspaces, this exception is thrown:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
I also tried using tycho integration test (runing mvn integration-test) but that doesn't work neither and I still get the same exception. I tried searching for this a lot but I couldn't find the answer.