[tycho-user] Question about adding timestamp to zip file of archived product

Hi all

Per this post:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8583878/rename-zip-files-created-by-tych
o-p2-director-plugin

I should be able to add this to my pom:
    <configuration>
      <products>
        <product>
          <id>MY_PRODUCT_ID</id>
          <archiveFileName>MyProduct-${project.version}</archiveFileName>
        </product>
      </products>
    </configuration>

But when I do, I get all sorts of other random errors, such as:
My.random.plugin:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT does not provide an artifact with
classifier 'null'

When I take that bit out, it builds & archives just fine.  I know I have
the correct product id (ie the UID from the product) and I've played
around with super simple archiveFilename names (ie TEST).

Any suggestions?  Otherwise I'm going to just use an ant script, which is
way less elegant.

Thanks

Tamar

Back to the top