Re: [tycho-user] frameworkextensions property

This is a rarely used feature, so AFAIK it works but is lacking convenience and proper documentation. You’ll probably get the best answers by looking into the code of the TestMojo. If you have suggestions how to improve the implementation, I’d be happy to accept contributions.

Regards

Tobias

From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Eisenberg
Sent: Montag, 8. April 2013 22:07
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tycho-user] frameworkextensions property

Hi all,

I am using the frameworkextensions property in order to load equinox framework adapters while launching a workbench to run tests.  This tends to work.  The problem that I am facing is that I need to specify a fixed version of the framework adapter fragment in order for Tycho to pick it up.  However, the version of the framework adapter bundle changes frequently and this breaks the build.  Is there any way to avoid specifying an explicit version number for the framework adapter?  I am using Tycho 0.14.1.  Thanks.

regards,
Andrew

Back to the top