[tycho-user] Can Tycho maven plugins be used for Non Eclipse based application development?

Hi,
I want to develop an osgi application which would run on equinox. Its a stand alone application with many osgi bundles which I want to run from a single command (run script). Though I would not use Eclipse platform for the development I would like some functionalities like p2 provisioning for this. Would I need to have the eclipse folder structure (repository, plugins, dropins etc) in my project distribution? If so will it be possible to build my application using Apache Maven (maybe using Tycho plugins)?  Will it be possible to generate configuration files such as config.ini at the maven build time it self? Please advice. Any help what so ever is appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
PJ

Back to the top