Re: [tycho-user] please test staged tycho 0.17.0

EclipseLink built against the staged 0.17.0 without issue.

On 18/03/2013 6:58 AM, Sievers, Jan wrote:
Tycho milestone release 0.17.0 has been staged.
For details of new features and bugfixes, see release notes [1].

Please help by testing the staged milestone build.
To use it, change your tycho version to 0.17.0 and add snippet [2] to your pom.
We encourage you to also test with an empty local Maven repository,
so that p2's new Apache httpclient v4 is tested more extensively.

We plan to promote this release on Friday unless major regressions are found (and EclipseCon is canceled ;).

Regards,
Tycho team

---

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Release_Notes/0.17