[tycho-user] Reconsider allowing tycho-eclipserun-plugin in an aggregator POM

This isn’t about testing the staged 0.17.0 so I didn’t want to hijack that thread.

Since 0.17.0 changes the eclipserun plugin so that it can't easily be used referencing features/plugins we're building in the same reactor, would it be possible to reconsider (for 0.18.0) being able to use the eclipserun plugin in an aggregator POM to do once-per-reactor tasks at the beginning of a build?

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

Back to the top