[tycho-user] Pack200 + Jacoco != <3

Hi all,

For those who are doing some Jacoco and pack200 at the same time, I'd like to warn you about this bug we just found: https://github.com/jacoco/eclemma/issues/49
In most cases (dependencies inside the same reactor, or resolved to locally built artifacts), you are not exposed to this issue. However, this can easily happen if you externalize your tests in another independent maven execution and use remote repositories to get dependencies you're trying to get code coverage for.

At first sight, I tend to accuse Jacoco, but I'm wondering whether this could be an issue in the way pack200 is done by Tycho as well. Anyone has thoughts on this topic?

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat