Re: [tycho-user] Rootfiles with different line endings for different environments?

Hi Tobias,

> Are you aware that you can include different set of root files per platform?

yes, that's what we are currently doing in our build.properties:

  root=rootfiles
  root.win32.win32.x86=rootfiles.win32

Still, the contents of the README.txt is the same in either folder; it's
just the line endings that differ. If there was an easy way to avoid
this copy & paste solution here, I would gladly take it -- but if not,
the above certainly works...

Best wishes,

Andreas
--
Codetrails.com - the knowledge transfer company

Back to the top