Re: [tycho-user] jgit timestamp provider ignores local changes

On 03/05/2013 04:40 PM, Paul Webster wrote:
I know for what we use it for (the platform build) that we expect the current  behaviour (tied to commit timestamp, not filesystem changes).  But maybe a "track filesystem changes" option, as long as it was off by default (or really easy to disable globally)
I guess that's because you generate or alter some code during the build, isn't it?
I'm thinking of whether it would be possible to make the distinction between what has been done by the build and what has been done manually. Maybe setting the property -and checking for local changes- in the "prepare" phase would make more sense.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top