From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thanh Ha
Sent: Freitag, 22. Februar 2013 19:35
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] nexus unzip plugin 0.11.0 staged

One thing I'm a little confused at after setting this up. On the wiki page [2] under the Implementation details it says the URL for the new virtual repo is:

    http://<NEXUS_HOST>/nexus/content/repositories/public.unzip

But it appears Nexus created this kind of link:

    http://<NEXUS_HOST>/nexus/content/unzip/public.unzip

I was just wondering, should both work? or is the 2nd one the correct one?

Thanh