[tycho-user] how to deal with multiple org.eclipse.core.runtime packages ?

Hi all,

I just figure out now that package org.eclipse.core.runtime is spread in all these bundles:
  • org.eclipse.equinox.common
  • org.eclipse.equinox.registry
  • org.eclipse.core.runtime

I'm getting a error in the build when using a Import-Package statement, but I could resolve the problem changing to Require-Bundle: org.eclipse.equinox.common.

Is there a way to deal with this without have to use required bundle header?

anyone knows why this package is spread in those bundles?

thanks

Cristiano

Back to the top