Re: [tycho-user] Eexecutable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library

> Is the "./server" binary produced by Tycho supposed to be there at all?

Tycho completely delegates product publishing and installation/materialization to p2. The p2 behaviour is known to be different from PDE.

The p2 behaviour should also work. If it doesn't, you could open a Tycho bug with a minimal project to reproduce. If the root cause is in fact in p2, we'd delegate it. I wouldn't open a p2 bug directly, because the p2 project doesn't know how it is called by Tycho.

Regards
Tobias