[tycho-user] Export Features as Folders not as Jar

Hey,

what's the proper way to package a feature as folder, not as jar?

In the PDE Feature Export Wizard it is possible to select in the options-tab: "Package as individual JAR archives"
What's the tycho equivalence?

During our build, i exporting them into our target-platform.
And for resolving them through the target-definition-file in eclipse (as developer), it is necessary that they are not packaged.

Using a script to unpack them is a choice, but it's bit painful, because every Jenkins-Job need to be updated.

Thanks in advance again!

best regards,
Timo Lange

FLENSBURGER SCHIFFBAU-GESELLSCHAFT mbH & Co. KG
Batteriestrasse 52, 24939 Flensburg

Sitz der Gesellschaft / Place of business : Flensburg
Geschaeftsfuehrer / CEO : Peter Sierk
Handelregister / Commercial register : Amtsgericht Flensburg, HRA 3140
Steuer Nr. / Tax number: 1528040009
USt.-Id-Nr. / VAT no : DE 134633705
Amtsgericht / District court : Flensburg HRB 2036

The information contained in this email message may be privileged and
confidential. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately by telephoning (+49-461-49400) and return this
message to the above address. Thank you.

Back to the top