Re: [tycho-user] Tycho Filter

If I understand you correctly, you have a dependency on JDT during the
build of your product, but you do not want JDT plugins in your product
itself.

You best split the MWE2 part of your plugin in a separate plugin that
you do not include in you product. Otherwise will always have
conflicting dependencies.

Hendrik.