Re: [tycho-user] Root files pulled in from wrong feature

I have prepared a 52kb example. Send it to the list or file a bug and post it there?

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 1:50 PM, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I will prepare one.

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 1:36 PM, Oberlies, Tobias <tobias.oberlies@xxxxxxx> wrote:

This is all very obscure... Do you have a standalone, small example that reproduces the problem.

Regards

Tobias

From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wim Jongman
Sent: Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2013 13:18
To: Tycho user list
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] Root files pulled in from wrong feature

Hi,

I guess the problem is that there are two features containing the rootfiles directory. One of mine and the second one is the servletbridge from equinox which I also include in my product. For some reason not my rootfiles are copied to the root but the rootfiles from the equinox servlet bridge feature.

Regards,

Wim