[tycho-user] Force a maven plugin to use dependencies resolved from P2?

Hello,

I've converted a vaadin web application to run in an equinox and I'm using tycho for its building now.

One of the projects needs a specific plugin to be run in lifecycle: vaadin-maven-plugin

But the problem is that it is getting its dependencies from maven repositories and that is different from what other project is using.

Is there any way to force this plugin to use only the p2 resolved dependencies ?

thanks

Cristiano

Back to the top