From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bass, Jonathan
Sent: Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2013 22:14
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tycho-user] Local directories in generated p2 repository.prefs

I am building a product using the tycho-p2-director-plugin and noticed that in the built product, my m2 repository and the target directories of my plugin and feature bundles are included in the p2 repository preferences (p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.engine/.settings/org.eclpse.equinox.p2.[artifact|metadata].repository.prefs).

I just think its weird to see these in the product I’m going to distribute and am wondering if I configured something wrong that is including them and if I can/should disable these from getting generated.

I do have an actual repository URL configured in a p2.inf file, which also shows up in the list w/o issue.

Example:

repositories/file\:_D\:_Users_jbass_.m2_repository/description=

repositories/file\:_D\:_Users_jbass_.m2_repository/enabled=true

repositories/file\:_D\:_Users_jbass_.m2_repository/isSystem=false

repositories/file\:_D\:_Users_jbass_.m2_repository/name=Maven Local Repository

repositories/file\:_D\:_Users_jbass_.m2_repository/provider=

repositories/file\:_D\:_Users_jbass_.m2_repository/suffix=.meta/p2-artifacts.properties

repositories/file\:_D\:_Users_jbass_.m2_repository/type=org.eclipse.tycho.p2.maven.repository.AbstractMavenArtifactRepository

repositories/file\:_D\:_Users_jbass_.m2_repository/uri=file\:/D\:/Users/jbass/.m2/repository/

repositories/file\:_D\:_Users_jbass_.m2_repository/version=1.0.0

Thanks!

Jon

Back to the top