[tycho-user] Consume P2-artifact-SNAPSHOTS with Nexus Unzip Plugin

Hi,

i could use help again.
I'm installed Nexus OSS, Nexus Unzip Plugin + Tycho 0.16.0.

I've deployed my p2-repository into Nexus, which contains SNAPSHOT in his version-definition.

So the p2-repository is available at the URI: "../p2.repository/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/p2.repository-1.0.0-20130123.155510-1.zip-unzip/"

And i'm using the package-type eclipse-target-definition, so i need to write extactly these URI above into the *.target-file.
How do i achieve, that i can speficy only "../p2.repository/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/p2.repository-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.zip-unzip/"
and tycho will automatically get the latest version?

When i look into the example of the nexus-unzip-plugin i just see:
http://<NEXUS_HOST>/nexus/content/repositories/public.unzip/org/example/demo/org.example.demo.repository/0.1.0/org.example.demo.repository-0.1.0.zip-unzip
So just the version 0.1.0. But how to do that, when i'm still in development?
I can't set version to 0.1.0 and deploy it into the SNAPSHOT-Repository.

And it's the same with the unit-element in the *.target-file. There is a exactly qualifier specified, too.
I want just deploy my p2-repos and tycho will always consume the newest version.

Sorry when this a rookie-question but i'm relatively new to all technologies (maven, p2, nexus, tycho)
and searched alot, but found nothing. I need to get my build-stuff done.

(btw. thanks Jan for your help last time)

Thanks and best regards,
Timo

Back to the top