Re: [tycho-user] Conflicts with eclipse-repository types and other maven plugins

> From my experience forked lifecycles/aggregators can have all kinds of
> unexpected results so I'm unsure if this is something we should support.

I am not aware of any bug reports about this. I suspect that the current implementation (calling clean) is wrong and needs to be fixed. But this is hard to do if we don't know when we are done.

So please open a bug report with a simple, standalone project reproducing the problem.

Regards
Tobias