Re: [tycho-user] eclipse-repository with feature and x86, x86_64 platform filter

Tycho should behave mostly in line with what you would expect from using the PDE tooling (with the notable exception of product export). So if you can reproduce the problem in a small, standalone project, it may be worth opening a bug for it.

Regards
Tobias