Re: [tycho-user] how to use of org.eclipse.equinox.p2.repository.tools p2.composite.repository with tycho ?

Thank you both Nick and Michael,

I could create my dynamic composite site generation.

I've create an aggregate maven project and created one profile that builds all p2 for a specific milestone.
I added an ant build in the verify phase of each p2 project that copy the result to a deployment folder.
To finish, in the verify phase of the aggregate project I added an ant script that takes each copied subfolder and creates the two xml needed for composite p2.

cheers,

Cristiano