Re: [tycho-user] how to use of org.eclipse.equinox.p2.repository.tools p2.composite.repository with tycho ?

A couple options include:

a) publish the p2 repos to predictable URLs, perhaps named based on the
job name in Jenkins [1], then put those unchanging URLs into a pair of
compositeContent.xml / compositeArtifacts.xml files [2].

[1] http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/staging/ <jobName> /
[2]
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/staging/_composite_/core/trunk/
{compositeArtifacts.xml,compositeContent.xml}

b) publish [3] the sites into a subfolder [4] named for the version of
project produced, then composite the subfolders into a single
composite*.xml pair [5] which you generate based on the list of
available subfolders [6]. From there you can composite the parents into
a single site [7].

[3]
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-build-ci/blob/master/publish/promote.sh
[4]