Re: [tycho-user] Include source features in eclipse repository

Hello,

perfect, this is working now - even for my own demo project using Tycho 0.16.0. And actually, including the tycho-p2-plugin as you did it, is mentioned by Igor in one of the bug reports related to the tycho-source-feature-plugin.

The only thing missing now is to correctly include the label and provider information in the resulting feature and source feature.

Furthermore, resolving a target definition against the created p2 repository does show the feature and the source feature, but only the binary component after resolving and downloading. The source of the component is missing.

Any further hints, especially for the latter issue?

Regards
Timo