[tycho-user] need assistance to configure tycho-source-feature-plugin

Hi,

Please, could someone explain me how should I configure it to have a proper label and a proper version equal of the master feature (I'm using 0.17-SNAPSHOT)?

The source features is being generated, I can see them in the generated p2. but its label and version is no right.

this is part of the feature.xml

<feature
      id="org.lunifera.runtime.web.feature.vaadin.components"
      label="%featureName"
      version="0.0.1.qualifier"
      provider-name="%providerName">

this is my feature's pom:

<artifactId>org.lunifera.runtime.web.feature.vaadin.components</artifactId>
    <packaging>eclipse-feature</packaging>
    <version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
<groupId>org.eclipse.tycho.extras</groupId>
<artifactId>tycho-source-feature-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>${tychoExtrasVersion}</version>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>source-feature</id>
                        <phase>package</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>source-feature</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
                <configuration>
                    <labelSuffix>Source of </labelSuffix>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>

this is what I can see at install dialog:
org.lunifera.runtime.web.feature.vaadin.components.source.feature.group | 0.0.1.qualifier

thanks

Cristiano

Back to the top