some technical problems we'd need to overcome fist and will likely
require changes to Maven core before this becomes possible at all.

Igor

On 2013-01-14 1:21 PM, Francis ANDRE wrote:
Hi Igor

I read the HowTos topic you mentionned but that's not quite user
friendly... I have more than 25 artifacts with a relative simple
interdependency graph that is already specified within each pom.xml.

Wouldn't be a better approach for the tycho project to resolve the
project dependencies using the maven's poms instead of asking the
developper to recopy the graph into each manifest with an Import-Package?