Re: [tycho-user] User Story - Component-oriented build system

Thanks Nick and Timo! This is one of the biggest pain points for our build as well: the lack of a simple, incremental, publishing mechanism, similar to remote maven repositories. P2 composite repositories seem like a good alternative.

cheers,
iulian