Re: [tycho-user] Customizing .eclipseproduct

No, it's not, you're right, on my build the file is generated but with Eclipse data and not mine.
Have to look at.

Jeff

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:16 PM, Alex Kravets <kravets.dev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I thought that just by including productConfigurationFile in
tycho-p2-repository-plugin:

<plugin>
   <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
   <artifactId>tycho-p2-repository-plugin</artifactId>
   <version>${tycho-version}</version>
   <configuration>
      <includeAllDependencies>true</includeAllDependencies>
      <archiveSite>true</archiveSite>
      <p2inf>iWayIntegrationTools.p2.inf</p2inf>
      <productConfigurationFile>iWayIntegrationTools.product</productConfigurationFile>
   </configuration>
</plugin>

Would populate .eclipseproduct keys with values from my .product file.
Is this the case?

Thanks,
Alex