[tycho-user] Installing plugins/features with Tycho?

I'm in the process of Tycho-ize a plugin build project which has previously used a local brew of maven2+pde. As the last step I want to install some plugins/features, both external and own-built, into an eclipse distribution. I.e., The end result shall be an eclipse ide with plugins/features installed.

Eclipse has the p2 director application which can be used for installing plugins from the command line. In there an equivalent Tycho way of doing this? tycho-p2-director-plugin perhaps?

Thanks in advance,
-- Thomas

Back to the top