Re: [tycho-user] .metadata lost when archive-products

By default certain file patterns are excluded by the root files process - this includes .metadata. See [1] for the list in the code file. If you include the workspace via root files in the build.properties, you can disable this be adding the following line to your build.properties;

rootFiles.useDefaultExcludes = false

However I do not know if this will work when using p2.inf files.

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/tycho/org.eclipse.tycho.git/tree/tycho-bundles/org.eclipse.tycho.p2.resolver.impl/src/main/java/org/eclipse/tycho/p2/impl/publisher/rootfiles/AbstractFileSet.java?id=e60a1cd8e0e9a9f4c04dafb092f1d5a142f25298

Regards,

Simon