Re: [tycho-user] Tycho and maven-assembly-plugin

If you do want to copy the dependencies only, why don't you use the dependency plugin ?

Regards
Jeff

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 11:23 AM, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
PS: I know about the includeAllDependencies flag, but since I don't want to alter the "normal" output of the repo, I'd prefer to find another way; or a way to generate 2 repos: one without deps, and one with transitive deps.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat