[tycho-user] environment os/ws/arch variables?

Hi Tycho users,

We use maven tycho to builds a product for differents environments (linux, windows, 32/64bits) in our pom.xml we want to copy resources to the builded products artifacts in the generate-resources phase :

<build>
<plugin>
<artifactId>maven-resources-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>2.5</version>
                <configuration>
                    <encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
                </configuration>
                <executions>
<!-- copying the default config in the "configuration" folder" -->
                    <!-- for win32 -->
                    <execution>
<id>copy-default-config-win32_x86</id>
<phase>generate-resources</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>copy-resources</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>
<outputDirectory>${project.build.directory}/products/${product.id}/win32/win32/x86/product/configuration</outputDirectory>
                            <nonFilteredFileExtensions>
<nonFilteredFileExtension>xml</nonFilteredFileExtension>
<nonFilteredFileExtension>users</nonFilteredFileExtension>
                            </nonFilteredFileExtensions>
                            <resources>
                                <resource>
<directory>config</directory>
                                </resource>
                            </resources>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>
        </executions>
            </plugin>

        </plugins>
    </build>

but like we want to do that for all environments for which we build a product we must copy this "copy-resources" goal for each environments we want to build which can do many lines. Do you know a mean to write this step more generically to be done for each environments? For example using variables for os/ws/arch elements.

Best Regards.

Back to the top