[tycho-user] Tycho and maven-assembly-plugin

Hi all,

I'm currently making some experiments on how Tycho and maven-assembly-plugin mix together. The goal is to be able to generate a folder containing content from a p2-repo (defined in category.xml + the transitive dependencies. I've tried using the maven-assembly-plugin, but if you know a better approach, I'd be glad to hear it.
So, when using assembly plugin with dependencySets and useTransitiveDependencies=true, it seems like the aseembly plugins tries to do what I expect: get all dependencies. However, it's not totally working and telling me:
"
[ERROR] Artifact: p2.eclipse-feature:org.eclipse.jst.enterprise_userdoc.feature:jar:3.3.100.v201105122000-62FUGBgJ9EA9aEeHRHc has no file.
"
for all bundles.

I think that's so because the artifact is a p2 one, not a maven one; and hence does not have full Maven metadata to actually copy the jar.

Does anyone have a hint on how to get it working? or almost working?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top