[tycho-user] Repository with no category

Hi,
 I use Tycho to build an eclipse repository which contains several features.
 I would like those features were not in a category. (to be not visible in the eclipse UI by default)
 I found no way to do that :/.
 If I create a category.xml without category, it seems that Tycho create a category "Uncategorized" for me. (but I don't want it)
 If I don't use category.xml, I don't know how I can list the feature I want in my repository (anyway, in this case the build failed : No content specified for p2 repository)

Any Ideas ?

Back to the top