From: "Alex Kravets" <kravets.dev@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2012 4:17:47 PM
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] Compilation error during install

I couldn't find replies in my email, only saw them in archive and
digest, so hopefully this will be aggregated by my original thread.

I did solve the compilation issue, seems 1.5 was the the default. Thanks.

Mickael,

In my second question I meant dependencies between features of my
product. So if I have feature-parent that includes featureA and
featureB, I was thinking that by including feature-parent in parent
POM feature.xml in featureA and featureB would automatically be parsed
and my feature dependency structure would be available to Maven for
discovery. As I understand I need to replicate features and plugin
relationship in POMs through modules, is that correct? Target
definition that I had in place before correctly determines plugins'
dependencies.

Thanks,
Alex