[tycho-user] eclipse-repository with feature and x86, x86_64 platform filter

Hi,
I have a feature which includes a plugin with platform filter. In the feature editor it is possible to select more than one architecture, which results in a comma separated list. With this list, the plugin in not included in the repository of my product. Is this known behavior of p2 or a bug in filter matching of tycho? If I add the same feature twice with one filter for x86 and the other for x86_64, the repository is build correct.

Regards,
Benjamin

Back to the top