Re: [tycho-user] Intermittent download failure of p2

I've tried this in the past (nearly a year ago I think) and found the cpu/memory consumption too high for my nexus server (it was running on an EC2 micro server) leading to out of memory errors - particularly for something large like the indigo repository.  You will need a beefier machine than usual to run it. Of course, things might have improved since I last tried it.

Simon