[tycho-user] Problem to find cache on an external offline platform

Title: Hello,

Hello,

Maven : 3.0.0

Tycho : 0.16

I use tycho to produce a product in an offline mode. I initialize the maven cache online then I export it and use it for an offline mode. I have no problem in my company, we do that on several computers (windows, linux) with no error. We send the m2 repository to our client and they try to produce the product on there own platform (witch should be identical to our platform).

The problem is that the offline mode says:

[ERROR] Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core.ProvisionException: Repository system is offline and no local cache available for http://download.eclipse.org/releases/indigo -> [Help 1]

But we check several times, the m2 repository seems correct with the .cache or .meta folder in it.

Do you see something that I am doing wrong or that could explain this problem?

Regards,

Jérôme NARBONNE