[tycho-user] Creating features containing source features

Hi,

I'd like to know whether there's a possibility to generate a (binary) feature that includes its source feature.
Since we migrated to Maven/Tycho to build our Eclipse Scout project, the Tycho build fails stating that the source feature could not be found. In the feature.xml file we added the following line:

   <includes
         id="org.eclipse.scout.rt.feature.source"
         version="0.0.0"/>

However, the source feature as a "standalone" feature (i.e. not included in the binary feature) is generated correctly by executing the source-feature goal of the plugin tycho-source-feature-plugin defined in the pom.xml located in the feature folder.

I guess that at the time the source feature should be included into the binary feature, the plugin tycho-source-feature-plugin hasn’t been executed. That could be a reason why the source feature is not available. Is it somehow possible to change to order of execution?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Ken