Re: [tycho-user] org.eclipse.license?

This question is more to the platform development and build team. Tycho
has no special knowledge about this feature, iirc. It just attempts to
resolve it from available sources (this build modules, local repository,
enabled remote p2 repositories) and reports the error if the feature
cannot be resolved.

So the platform team needs to deploy this feature in a p2 repository
before Tycho will be able to use it.

Igor