[tycho-user] When did Tycho start failing instead of just warning about p2 urls not containing a site ?

Hey,

We got a build where one of the sites are a composite site pointing to a list of component sites, where not all of them are necessarily present yet.

i.e. an integration site where we list:

   ../modulex
   ../moduley
   ../modulez

Previously when bootstrapping we would just get warnings they were not there yet, now Tycho fails when visiting these sites.

Wondering if this is a changed and expected behaviour ?

If it is expected, any suggestions on how to get the old behavior back (besides having to put fake empty sites on all these locations ?

/max

Back to the top