Re: [tycho-user] [m2e-users] Can tycho pull feature dependencies from a non local repository?

No, Tycho is not able to consume p2 artifacts from remote maven
repositories. Maven repositories do not provide enough metadata to be
able to do this efficiently. Tycho is able to instrument local maven
repository with required metadata but this is not possible to do with
remote repositories.

questions about using Tycho.

Igor