[tycho-user] Error - The type org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Button cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

Situation: I have an Eclipse RCP Application, which I am trying to build with tycho plugin for Eclipse.
When I am executing my Eclipse Application inside of the IDe - the Application is executed normally.
When using tycho to build the Application - the following error is thrown:

The type org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Button cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

What I did :
In other cases where a "missing requirenments" exception was thrown, which I found - a missing transitive plugin-dependency was the reason.

In my case an SWT widget "Button" is missing, so I am trying to import swt. SWT is platform dependant so I am importing swt inside of the product, as described here.

Anyway, during compilation the error occurs again.

Question:
Do someone have any Idea, how to solve this Problem?

Back to the top