From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Carver
Sent: Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012 21:35
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] tycho-surefire argLine causes no jacaco.exec

Put your argLine items in a property

<properties>
   <test-argline>blahd bakah laha</test-argline>
</properties>

Then in your actual configuration, for tycho-sure-fire do somehting similar to:

<argLine>${tycho.testArgLine}
        ${test-argline}</argLine>

The tycho.TestArgLine will get set by the jacoco-plugin when it runs, and the rest of your existing args will be brought in from your test-argline.

At least this works with tycho 0.15 and before. Haven't tried it with 0.16 yet.

Dave