From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of koch_engineering.czienskowsky@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2012 16:20
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tycho-user] Ignore local artifacts

Hello,

I want to set the new property "tycho.localArtifacts"  in in Tycho version 0.16.0 to "ignore", to avoid using locally builds to resolve project dependencies. I tried different ways:

- Set the property in the pom as:
<properties>
        <tycho.localArtifacts>ignore</tycho.localArtifacts>
</properties>

- Start maven with the option "-Dtycho.localArtifacts=ignore"

- Set the property in the settings.xml

Nevertheless, I always get the warning message:

        [WARNING] The following locally built units have been used to resolve project dependencies

Could you please post an example how to set this property in the right way? Do I have the possibility to verify that the property is used by Tycho? I don't see any message on the log, even if I run in debug mode.

Thanks!

Regards
Thomas

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your cooperation.

Back to the top