Re: [tycho-user] Install plugin could not write metadata error.

I've seen this kind of error on my machines. Something has the file
open in a process at the same time maven is trying to write to it.
Possible suspects include windows search/indexing and anti-virus
checkers. Try configuring these types of program to ignore .m2/ paths

Simon